Are you a list maker? Twitter allows you to make up to 1,000 lists and each list can include up to 5,000 users.
You can create a list for an event, people you recently connected with via a hashtag, food, business or any event. With the 1,000 list limit, the sky is the limit! We have always been a huge supporter of Twitter lists. Twitter lists are a great way to connect with people online.
Here are 10 effective ways to use Twitter Lists:
- Create a Twitter list of users you connect with on the daily basis as an easy reference point when you log on to Twitter.
- Create a Twitter list with blogs and publications you read on the daily basis.
- Create a Twitter list of influential users you follow on Twitter. This is a great way to check out your feed throughout the week for thought leader tips.
- Create a Twitter list to connect with brands and people before, during or after an event.
- Create a Twitter list to organize your contacts. Make a separate lists for Influencers, Brands, Small Business Companies and corporations you connect with periodically.
- Periodically review your Twitter feeds for specific lists created by other Twitter users to add users you want to connect with to your lists.
- Create a Conference Twitter list with people attending a conference.
- Create a “new friends” Twitter list with you connected with at a conference.
- Twitter Lists are also very useful if you have a large network on Twitter. Create a list of people you connect with as a reminder to follow up. Make sure to favorite the Tweet as reference for the follow-up.
- Every influencer needs a little humor in the life! That’s right make a list with user that make you laugh so hard your tummy hurts throughout the day.
Question: How are you using Twitter’s list feature? What is your best tip for creating Twitter lists?
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- Blogger Society Giveaway – 2017 Blogher Ticket Giveaway - April 14, 2017
- 2017 Blogher Community Advisory Board - November 1, 2016
- 2016 Conferences – I’m Speaking At BlogHer 2016 - March 22, 2016